Time Management for Neurodivergent Individuals
Work is better when all the brains come together. Neurodiversity inclusion gives companies and teams a competitive advantage in productivity, innovation, and team retention.
Neurodiversity refers to the differences in how we process the world
This includes ADHD, Dyslexia, Austism and others...
20% of the population is neurodiverse. 1 in 3 entrepreneurs is likely neurodivergent.
- Steve Jobs was dyslexic
- Ryan Gosling has ADHD
- Elon Musk has autism
Work diversity makes for better outcomes
Supporting adults with ADHD at work
People with ADHD tend to be less risk averse, more creative, and look for out the box solutions.
Leantime’s open source management software is built to improve intrinsic motivation and boost dopamine:
- Decreasing cognitive load, simplifying
- Prioritizing personal tasks using AI
- Rate feelings about tasks with emojis for better prioritization
Neurodiversity at work
Making work management easier with Dyslexia
With 10% of people in the world having dyslexia. People with dyslexia are often more creative, think better in systems and puzzles and understand complex problems.
Supporting dyslexia looks like:
- Incorporating best practices for dyslexic reading, specialized fonts, and even text size
- Personalizing project descriptions so they are shorter and more relatable
- Incorporating visualizations for the work
Create safe culture for your neurodivergent teams
Supports neurodivergent team members without requiring them to disclose by using Leantime. Schedule a call to learn more today.
Aligning with Autistic Employees
With reports of autistics being up to 140% more productive at work, they are often more detail oriented, purpose driven, and honest.
Leantime supports autism by:
- Bringing goals and vision to the work to align with the “why”
- Creating a personal workspace within the system
- Sensory friendly UX design