They say project management is like herding cats...
… but it doesn’t have to be.
On our roadmap
The following features are subject to change. Items marked with an asterisk * are premium features.
Our Open Source Promise
We believe that everyone that decides they’re going to accomplish something great should have access to tools that helps them do so and to do it more successfully — regardless of your background, race, gender, creed, or economic status.
We’re committed to making good project management practices easier to use and to access; realizing that better building leads to better products and then to a better world.
We are an open source project management system first
The following guidelines are our principles and are meant to guide decisions in feature inclusion: OSS project vs Commercial
We define OSS Project as
- Groups of tasks and milestones working towards a set of goals
- Work collections with clear start and end dates
- The development of something new
- Including organizing and collecting ideas
- A collection of definitions (boundaries & plans
- A collective of people working to accomplish a goal
- Industry & department agnostic
- UX focused & cognitively accessible
Our Commercical Purpose
While we believe that great project management should be available to everyone, we also realize that great project management is just a minimum. We want to enable people to be the best versions of themselves and more easily & efficiently create things that will continue to make the world a better place.
Our commercial offerings will help keep our doors open and the open source project available to the teams and people who need it.
From our blog
Estimated reading time: 11 minutes Table of contentsImportance of project management tools in modern enterprisesOverview